Developmental Training (DT) is a day program providing adults with developmental disabilities a supportive environment in which to enhance or develop functional skills for daily living. Developmental Training assists individuals in achieving greater levels of independence, choice and self-sufficiency through individualized instruction and support in community settings, vocational training sites and center-based activities.
Developmental Training services include, but are not limited to:
* Vocational Training
* Community Integration Opportunities
* Independent Living Skills
* Recreational/Leisure Skills
* Functional Academic Skills
* Communication Skills Development
* Personal Care Instruction/Support
To download copies of the Developmental Training brochures, click below.
For more information about Developmental Training, please contact Laura Bennett, the Director of Developmental Training, at (217) 356-9176.