Family Development Center
The Family Development Center is a comprehensive community-based Early Intervention Program that offers assistance to families of infants, toddlers and young children who are experiencing or are at risk for delays in development or have identified special needs.
The following services are offered through this program:
* Developmental Screening and Comprehensive Developmental Evaluation
* Referral and Coordination
Comprehensive Therapy Services
* Developmental, Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy
* Infant Mental Health/Family Support
* PLAY Project (Play and Language for Autistic Youngsters)
* Child Care Consultation
Family Support Services
* Parent Support Groups
* Parent-Child Playgroups
* Sibling Support Groups
* Family Resource Center
* Toy Lending Library
* Sensory Materials Lending Library
For referrals or more information, call the Family Development Center at (217) 359-0287.
To download a copy of the Family Development Center brochure, click below.
For more information about the Family Development Center, please call the Director of the Family Development Center at (217) 356-9176.