Community Day Services
Community Day Services is providing adults with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities a supportive environment in which to enhance or develop functional skills for daily living. Community Day Services assists individuals in achieving greater levels of independence, choice and self-sufficiency through individualized instruction and support in locations throughout the community.
Community Day Services services include, but are not limited to:
* Vocational Training
* Community Integration Opportunities
* Independent Living Skills
* Recreational/Leisure Skills
* Functional Academic Skills
* Communication Skills Development
* Personal Care Instruction/Support
For more information about Community Day Services, please contact Vickie Tolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 356-9176.